Saturday, June 28, 2008

Charity work.... then Miss Leong's visit...

Today must be the most magnificent day of my life, so far..... Having to do charity work with Tzu Chi and get to see Ms. Leong for awhile... haha

The charity work was great. Basically we went to Selayang Child care to give our sincerest and warmest love and friendship to them. These children are 'exile' from their country and Malaysia government refused to accept them as our citizen. In this case, they're the world's citizen, with an ID from UNESCO.

As for today, we had fun with them. I was the MC, definitely nervous a first, but was great with the help from other Tzu Chi members. Had a meaningful song, artwork and lots of laughters....!! This made life meaningful and beautiful...



So, you guys who may be interested to go to this place, do not hesitate to contact me or send an email to selayang_edu@yahoo.com. For more information about this charity work, visit this website.

Well, that was the charity work... Miss Leong arrived in the evening and had a great time with my friends. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! I only made home around 8.30pm where I met up with them who were having dinner that time.

I expected to see Miss Leong being surprised to see me, but instead, this girl is more surprised to see me than anyone else!!!





Well, not really surprised... she was just fooling around with the camera... Sorry la, these photos are too authentic, I couldn't delete them as requested.... :P

So here are the other photos....



















Once again.... Happy Birthday to Miss Leong... May you be HAPPY, ALWAYS!!! Cheers!!!

P/S: There are captions on the photo... point and hold your cursor on the photos to display caption.

No response to “Charity work.... then Miss Leong's visit...”