Saturday, June 14, 2008

So, how did UTAR TT Night go?

Well, first of all, I'd like to thank my crew... You guys are the greatest help of all. It was a fantastic job you guys did and you deserve lots and lots of compliments!!! So far, I think we have done the best! Because other departments basically did quite a bad job... e.g. Technical department was the worst last night.

Enough of that, let me tell you what happens when you get a leader who just throw things to you and expect you to do it without any guidance. Not that I don't want to ask questions, is just that I don't know what to ask!! 15 hours prior to event, I just knew that I've got so many things to do, yet I've done nothing yet! Thanks to C.S. for pointing out what I should be doing. I slept at 2 am that day (I know it's common for many of you, but not me!). Waking up at 7 am, kinda regretted that I didn't drink the E. Coli bacteria mix yesterday. (For your info, getting E.Coli infection means you're going to have diarrhea.)

But things turned out good! I've got sufficient crews to help me... Had fun using the Walkie-Talkie, great photo session, and making other committee members looking like idiots coz my team was the FIRST to sign OFF!!

So here are the Honours.....






And here's my leader....



Although the event was not good, but at least my crew has done their best... Once again, thanks to you all!!! Fantastic!

For more photos, please visit http://photobucket.com/utarttnight

No response to “So, how did UTAR TT Night go?”