Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More homework.... but CARs... Hmm.....

Wah.... So many things to do, Nutrition Assigment due next monday; HR assignment due next week's Friday; Moral assignment due two weeks later.... So rush... haiz...

This coming monday also got quiz, this Thursday got Microbiology Lab Quiz.... WAH!!!! DIE...

But then again, think positive, think positive, think positive... think *huh* think what? Whatever-la... Now what I can do is to try my best, to work my a** off....

Don't know whether would I regretted not going to the Trailblazer event.... I'd better not regret lo.... So jealous of those going... Haiz...

I don't know what I'm crapping here.... Haiz...

Anyway, got a long lost friend's phone number today from another friend. He's been drifting!! *ahem* without parents' permission.... But then again... so cool and awesome!! Heh... I know I'm only 1% motor freak..... Not eligible to comment.... But those who love fast cars... check this out - Tesla Motors - 2008 Roadster. Not guilty of using this car... coz it's fully ELECTRIC.... It's so environmental friendly...






Imagine... 0-100km/h in 3.9 seconds!!!

Yo! That's it... Mike OUT!

No response to “More homework.... but CARs... Hmm.....”