Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lonely... I'm so lonely..... Oh I'm on my oooooooowwwnnnn................

Yo guys, I'm so dead... Given the task to manage a society. Heavy work lor... Die. But then again, I've been doing some thinking alone in my room.... it seemed that people are havin great fun outside, while I'm in the room working extremely, extremely hard.

Is it that I'm a *ahem* 'fastidious' man? So hard to please me? Or is it me, just studying too hard? Hmm... I've no idea. But I'm going to tell you a story...

#
Once upon a time, there's a man named Escherichia. He was very keen on leaving behind a legacy, so he found a bacteria, and named it Escherichia Coli. Not a really good legacy anyway... because everytime people get sick, especially people like me getting diarrhea, I'd be like 'stupid E.Coli.... forcing people to stay in the toilet for a longer period of time. I'm going to spend 30% of my lifetime in the toilet, so stop it already!'

In order to eradicate this problem, Miss Thiomargarita from Namibia came up with an idea - to shine her pearly-yellow sulfur at Mr. E. Coli. But it was not easy to get to Mr. E. So Mr. Epulopiscium FISHelsoni offered to help. Together, these two mumbo-jumbo flew half over the globe with a fish.

Once arriving the destination, the two of them start to plan on assassinating Mr. Escherichia. Along the way, a few people offered to lend a hand. Micrococcus, Mycoplasma, Klebsiella and Bacillus, together with their family members, rise and fight Mr. E.

On the big day, all of them attacked Mr. E. But unfortunately, they're all too poisonous, and together, they react with each other, leading to a formation of large atomic bomb. That bomb exploded and killed many many people... just like the 'Dark parade of the Bubonic Plaque'. Muhahahahahaha!!!! *ahem* Then, hor, Mr. E died in the bomb but his legacy remains... Escherichia Coli managed to hide himself and escaped from the bomb. After the atomic bomb, E.Coli is now a mutant.... with the ability to FLY!!!

This is where I have to stop... the saga continues next time..... haha!!

No response to “Lonely... I'm so lonely..... Oh I'm on my oooooooowwwnnnn................”