Monday, July 20, 2009

Clue 1 of 10

Here’s a bit of a game for 10 days… each day, I’m going to post up a macro shot and you guys think about what it is all about…

Be creative, understand the material made, the meaning of the photo and also the details in it… hehe ;-)

So… here’s the first clue…

Clue 01

You’re welcome to post comments on this photo and what you think it is all about… :)

4 Responses to “Clue 1 of 10”

Iriene said...

Too early to tell. Kindly remind me again tomorrow. so, pls,pls drop by my blog to remind me again, tks... I really love to join this game of puzzle.

Mike Cheong said...

That's the best answer I got so far... 'Too early to tell'... and you're right... it IS too early to tell what I'm showing off... haha...

anyway, thanks a lot for dropping by.

Mike Cheong said...

Allow me to update everyone...

Some of the guesses posted on Facebook...

Shoes, poster, something shiny, and pattern of a balloon... which are all wrong... so... be patient ya.... more photos are coming up... hehe

Sook Fong said...

hey watz ur fb address?