Friday, July 31, 2009

Dell made my day today!!!

Two days ago, I called Dell, “I’ve got some problems with my USB ports.”

Although they offered to get it fixed yesterday, I postponed the repair till today.

So today, the technician got to my house and had my laptop repaired. He changed my whole mainboard… and with it, a better graphics card built in…

And WOW, my graphics is now better than ever. My iTunes cover flow loads faster, Photoshop is now better with less graphics lag…

I’m so happy!!! Thanks Dell… You made my Dell perfect… :)

4 Responses to “Dell made my day today!!!”

Më| §zë said...

i'm using dell too!!!
maybe i should find something to complain about??
lol...

Mike Cheong said...

Before you call them, please remember that mine has 3 years warranty ar... with complete cover...

Syed Salleh said...

Dell sucks !!
but to my opinion either your motherboard got fucked up !!
or they're is something wrong with your usb driver..

Mike Cheong said...

Actually, there is nothing wrong with my USB driver... it's due to wear and tear - used it too frequently and it became loose... so I got mine replaced.

And in terms of the graphics, yes. I was quite frustrated when Dell could not help me solve the issue of "why dedicated graphics has poorer performance than integrated graphics". Until this repair, they changed the whole mainboard for me. That's when I'm finally satisfied with what they did for my PC.

Anyways, which model are you using? I'm currently multitasking with Vostro 1400.