Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bukit Tabur Climbing

After a tiring photo shoot yesterday, I woke up 5 hours later at 6.30 am, got ready to head out to Bukit Tabur with other Tzu Ching…

Though the climb was tough, I managed to pull it through without much of trouble… thank god I exercise quite frequently… Or else I’d be drop dead tired right now.

Anyways, the view up hill was fantastic and the cooling air was definitely refreshing.

BukitTb_011

The climb was good and I love the challenge, but accidents do happen at this area and one girl almost died falling down this cliff… We had to pay extra caution…

BukitTb_075

We had to climb the rocky hills and it’s extremely tiresome for those who lack of exercise…

BukitTb_129

 BukitTb_136

Organizer…

 BukitTb_140e

Group Photo…

BukitTb_109

Some spectacular view of Nature…

BukitTb_030e

BukitTb_095

BukitTb_142

BukitTb_147e

Panoramas, please click on enlarge them…

BukitTb_037 - Panorama 01 BukitTb_055 - Panorama 02b BukitTb_067 - Panorama 03a    BukitTb_120e - Panorama 4

This cat was sitting down hill, cleaning and licking itself… Look at the enormous eyes! Cute but fierce, almost clawed my friend… Haha

BukitTb_149

Although I was still okay after the climb, I slept for almost 2 hours at home! Might be due to tiredness from last night and the hill climb… Had to pay the debt in 2 hours! I’m definitely looking forward for another climb like this…

One response to “Bukit Tabur Climbing”

Blue~~ said...

Nice climb, nice view from top...