Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Killed by macrophages…

I’m hurt… neutrophils arrived to my injury site and attempt to arrest all the foreign bacteria and microbes. Monocytes entered my tissue via extravasations and form ‘killer’ macrophages. Both of them eat up all the microbes and committed suicide for me. Wah! So proud of my body defense system!

If you know what I’m talking about… I’m required to sit for the test on this subject – Immunology. Kinda interesting if you can tell a story from it. It’s one of my favourite subjects… Unfortunately, my lecturer is a mess. She didn’t organize her notes properly and now I had to go through the whole text book for the sake of understanding…

Anyway, to those going to sit for this test, I hope you’re doing fine… Make sure you study them so that you don’t fail your immune system. Also, don’t study till late night ya! later your immune system will fail you pulak!

All the best to everyone!

No response to “Killed by macrophages…”