Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Green and Red Box Karaoke

Now… What was Green Box and Red Box Karaoke mobile truck  doing here in front of Jalan Genting Klang morning market?

DSC_4545_007

hmm… I think they’re trying to make some business from students… since students now are so busy with assignments etc…. a mobile karaoke would be fantastic huh?

Anyway, since these few days it seemed to rain quite frequently… I guess it’s fine for me to share some “冷笑话”

有一天,有一群的毛毛虫出去逛街。

突然间,一阵大风吹,把这些毛毛虫吹上天空去。结果就开始下毛毛雨。。。

Here’s a more ‘practical’ English version (not a direct translation)

One day, a bunch of cats and dogs went out touring around, shopping. All of a sudden, a strong wind blew all the cats and dogs up into the sky……… And that moment, it started raining Cats and Dogs…

I think this is the ‘coldest’ joke I ever received to date… Haha

By the way, I still got tickets for the Walk of Hope in conjunction of Earth Hour 2009. You can get them from me ya!

No response to “Green and Red Box Karaoke”