Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Consequences of getting a better camera…

I have to deal with White Balance (and I hate it so much)

I no longer able to take extremely up-close photos (super macro)

I need another flash unit for a better exposure and effects

I have to pay extra money for lens and everything

I have to spend more time processing photos

I had to brush up my skills by reading more materials and more shooting

I must sacrifice my hard disk space for the humongous photo size

I have to put in more caution when going out with my camera

I have to carry more weight in my bag each time I head out

 

So is getting a better camera a good thing?

 

I definitely get more opportunity to shoot better photographs

I definitely get to use RAW format and utilizing colour control and exposure compensation are fantastic

I definitely got invited to more events than I can count in one month

I now appreciate shooting photos than ever

I discover something called ‘experience like never before’

I learn how to save up to buy these equipments

So… if you can afford it, why not YOU go get a better camera?! Give it a try and you shall see what I mean.

One response to “Consequences of getting a better camera…”

Vivian said...

You make me think twice of whether to get a DSLR or not. Haha. Dilemma.