Friday, March 20, 2009

My class and Dr. Gideon…

I’m sure going to miss Dr. Gideon’s Genetics class… I think the genetics lab classes should be renamed as ‘ART class’ instead…

For the past few weeks, I had done counting of maize of different colours, do dissection on Drosophila larvae, have Drosophila in the lab as pets, do lots of maths, cutting and pasting chromosomes on the answer sheets, take lots of photographs, do coin toss and count number of offspring, and also make finger prints on papers.

So you see,

Genetics Lab = ART CLASS!

And since today is the last day my group would be having labs with Dr. Gideon, we took a photograph as memory… forever.

Dr. Gideon would be heading to Kampar after this. So remember to take lots of photos with him if you want to! Don’t be like me, regretted for not taking lots of photographs with Dr. Chew…

One response to “My class and Dr. Gideon…”

Më| §zë said...

why are all the good lecturers going to Kampar...
that means you can't have him for your fyp d...
=[
i miss Dr Chew...