Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I’ve got my photos from EOE!!!

Only a few days after I’ve posted the photos for EOE for developing, I received my photos TODAY!!!

Photo

The photos were properly packed in the shipment, so DO REST ASSURE that NONE of the photos are damaged during the shipping process.

Upon closer inspection, the photos are printed as requested, that means no missing photos or extra. Haha

As for the printout, it’s printed on Kodak paper… I personally prefer my photos printed on Fuji paper… I’m not saying that I dislike Kodak paper, but Fuji paper seemed to have a softer and vivid photos… Photos on Kodak paper normally has a bit of yellow cast on the photographs.

Anyway, the shop printed the photos well. The colour came out nicely, but some parts such as the mid tones is a bit dark and the highlights is a bit overblown… Can’t blame them though, cause some of my photos were slightly underexposed. Anyway, you can solve this problem just by telling them to print the photos slightly brighter than usual in the ‘Special Requests’ section before submitting the photos for printing.

Other than that, rest assure that the colours come out very close to what you see on your computer screen.

Overall I’m happy with the service provided. Bravo! Bravo!

Scores:

Criteria Score (upon 10)
Ease in uploading: 7
Payment Methods: 9
Processing Speed: 9
Shipping Packing: 10
Printout colour: 7
Printout overall quality: 8.5
Value for money: 10
Overall Score: 8.6

Again, do remember to grab the promotion while you can. Visit http://eoe.com.my/ and get your photos printed!

bnrprintindex5

No response to “I’ve got my photos from EOE!!!”