Saturday, March 14, 2009

EOE Online Photo Printing

Yesterday, Ce-Yan announced that she’d won a prize from EOE Online and it got me curious. So, I visited the EOE website and got hooked on the price for the photo printing!

EOE Online Photo Printing, by far, offers the lowest photo printing price among all the other online photo printing services in Malaysia. I must say, their price is highly competitive.

So, how much EXACTLY???

Eoe.com.my 

Is the price good enough?! INDEED!!! (current promotion only)

I have a whole stack of DVDs containing all the photos and I don’t think that’s the best way to show off your photographs to your friends. Since the price offered is so low, I took this opportunity to have them printed.

EOE, also known as East Ocean e-Imaging, offers this fantastic photo printing service at home. Instead of getting stuck in the traffic, you can do all the printing easily via internet.

Basically, all you have to do is just get yourself an account (of course!) and upload your photographs. It is THAT easy. But the easy upload doesn’t support Firefox though.

Anyway, you pick your photographs, then upload them. Just sit back and relax… The auto uploader will help you upload all the photos automatically.

Did I mention that they have Photo Album service with 2GB of storage space? You can share your photo albums online, and print the photos whenever you needed them! That’s convenient!

The uploading speed may be slightly slow, but if you’ve got a fast internet connection, I’m sure this is not a problem… Unless you’re still living in Ice-Age Era… haha TM Net - 1515…

Once it’s done, you can pick the size and quantity of the prints.

In the payment section, you have several options to pay for the service, instead of just by credit card. I’m pretty happy with it cause most of the online printing service requires credit card as payment. So if you don’t have a credit card, I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear this.

Delivery is done using courier service and as expected, it should be FAST! They even accept international orders!

I’m having 50 photographs of mine printed. Unfortunately, my photos seemed to disappear after uploading with the Easy Uploader. This problem is easily solved by re-logging in your account. Remember, do not close your web browser after uploading.

Still, something went wrong with my IE browser… maybe because I uploaded photos in extreme resolution and size… Haha!

Maybe when you’re sending your photos in for developing, please reduce the size of the photos if they’re extremely large, to about 2MB – 3MB.

Another suggestion to solve this problem is by uploading the photos to your photo album first, then only select them for developing.

Owh ya, if you print more than RM 35, you’ll get the photos shipped to your doorstep for FREE!!!

So, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Get yourself registered at http://eoe.com.my/ and start printing your stack of photographs! Grab this offer while you can!

No response to “EOE Online Photo Printing”