Friday, August 14, 2009

Bugs…

I don’t know whether some of you like bugs or not… but I shot some photos of an interesting bug.

This is the bug…

DSC_2294e

This bug has a very, very long tongue… see… like a whip… haha

DSC_2293e

I saw some butterflies… but couldn’t get any photos of them, cause my current macro lens and my movements kinda scare them off… haha…

I guess, I really need to save up money fast… else, I’m going to miss out a lot of macros…

4 Responses to “Bugs…”

Michelle Leong said...

really like these very much! It's vey hard 2 capture bugs, cuz they will fly away when they r aware of u.

Mike Cheong said...

Yea... that's why it's so hard for me to preserve them in photos...

And I definitely need a long focal length lens to photograph...

Michelle Leong said...

cool...perhaps i can learn more from u when we meet each other? hehe...^^ will see u soon!

Mike Cheong said...

sure.... and I heard that your event was a great success! So, I guess you should be happy with it!

Hope you learn a lot in the process of doing the event. :)

Yea, till then, take care, hope to meet you again.