Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy day…

Today was busy. So busy.

Study in the morning, attend a Tzu Ching Meeting and Sharing Session, right after that, attend Photography Society’s Weekly Photo Practise.

The photo practise was supposed to be at Sungei Wang area, but we ended up moving over to Pavilion for the RM 8 million water fountain. WAH SAE!!!

So, here’s a bit of a coverage… Here is the typical shoot… As always…

DSC_2031

Then when the lights are on… WOW… fascinating…

Look at this fiery water…

DSC_2057

And this girl is, and will always be, so happy seeing the fountain…

DSC_2062

This one looked like I’m promoting Marriott instead of Pavilion…

DSC_2069

Fascinating colours, I must say…

DSC_2084

The mangkuks (bowls)…

DSC_2089

I think I still need to work on these photos… still not up to standard… can anyone please give comments?? Thanks.

3 Responses to “Busy day…”

Joshualaw said...

I didn't go...=.= By the way, nice shoots! ^^

julian said...

Nice photos, you capture the light and the water well.

I don't like that fountain very much though - saw it for the first time last week...

Mike Cheong said...

Thanks for the comment... but I still think something is missing from the photos... don't know what is that.... :)