Monday, August 24, 2009

Memories… Part 1

These few days, I’m seeing a lot of photos of my foundation year in Facebook… It was of great memory and I would like to preserve it forever… so I’m featuring them in my blog.

Apparently, I left some other photos at home… so I couldn’t have all of them featured at once… nevertheless, here are some photos to share…

This is the photo of Edward and I fooling around the lecture hall. That time, it was after lecture and I forgot what happened and we started cam whoring… If not mistaken, it was Hee Boon who took these photographs… Thanks.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We’re buddies until Edward had to leave for UTAR Kampar… and now I heard that he’s doing fantastically well there… Cheers to you man!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is another photo with other TE3 friends… That time, it was at PJ UTAR… and Edward was the only one from TE1… Clockwise from left, Li Pei, Shee Wuen, Thng Huei, and Edward.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The next one was a pit stop in SS2 for our class lunch together… We have the lovely couple, soo ping and soon hang…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The most important photo of all… the group photo, with everyone in, except Reshma, Indra and Lay Wee…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Top row from left: Me, Chew Keng, Huey Paey, Hee Boon, Mei Yui, Shen Chie, Mohana, Phyn Syen, Soo Ping, Soon Hang, Francis.

Bottom row from left: Hui Shan, Chai Yen, See Jiet, Voon Chai, Thng Huei, Carol Lai, Li Pei, Shee Wuen, Fern Fern.

Then we had a bit of photo session… with Mei Yui at the back… She’s the only one who didn’t come to Setapak to pursue her studies. Instead, she stayed back and continue her Psychology studies there…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

… definitely miss her a lot… She was one of the nicest girl I’ve ever met…

And the following photo is not to be forgotten… Short sticks training in PJ. We had quite a great time and this photo is very important to me…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

To my few friends who have forgotten that I used to learn Taekwondo… Please take a good look at this photo and remember it… I stopped because of bad time management problem in Setapak. If I stayed in PJ, I would have continued…

 

Anyways, this is only one part, featuring the old days of mine in UTAR PJ. Miss it so much…

No response to “Memories… Part 1”