Sunday, August 30, 2009

UTAR Soft skills workshop: NLP

After 2 days for NLP (Neuro, Linguistic and Programming) Workshop… I finally mastered something very useful.

Want to know more eh? Wait la…

First of all, here’s photo of my instructor and I.

DSC_2759

Don’t we two look very much alike… and we really match each other la! wakakaka….!!!! He’s Rizal from Take Charge Sdn Bhd

Anyways, this is what I learn in 2 days…

Step 1: Study your subject…

Step 2: Modify yourself…

Step 3: Mirroring and Matching…

Step 4: SELL!!!!

And this is so much more powerful than just using basic steps to influence other people… It’s like trying to sell things in 3 minutes! Well again, practice and more practice…

This workshop comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! MUST ATTEND!!! I really regretted for not joining this workshop in Foundation Studies itself… Really missed out a lot…

And here’s the group photo…

DSC_2749

And the friends we met… Fantastic time together… :) All the best to everyone ya!

3 Responses to “UTAR Soft skills workshop: NLP”

Haha.. I was supposed to go for NLP too.. I decided to postphone to the end of the year. :P I see you enjoyed it.. :)

mrizalh said...

Yes, we do look alike! Matching! :)))

Mike Cheong said...

yea yea... matching... :D

Anyway, Thanks a lot Rizal. Really learned a lot lah.. Now regretted for not joining your NLP earlier when I'm in UTAR... T_T

Nevertheless, can still practice it now la. Will work on my friends okay? wahahahahaha