Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cat, bees and butterfly

I had some time to spare in school yesterday. So I whipped out my camera and took some photos around.

Here’s a cat, begging me to let him pass through where I’m obstructing him…

DSC_8797_004 

Then he laid on the newsstand and yawn and sleep… I’m the bad guy who woke him up… wahahahaha… and I should never do that again…

DSC_8819_018

Two of cats’ rules are:

Never go near them… they will come to you if they like you… (whereby this cat DID came to me) and…

They sleep A LOT… So don’t kacau them…

Then I remembered, not go get close to cat litters… got Toxoplasma gondii… wah!

Then later around noon, I went over to S Block to shoot some butterflies…

This funny butterfly seemed to love dead flowers more than live ones… haha

DSC_8853_032

It was pretty windy yesterday, so I had to put in very much of my patience into the shots. I guess I’ll most probably head back and shoot some more soon…

DSC_8859_034

The bees are even harder to shoot, with wind blowing constantly, they flying off frequently, and I had to shoot on manual focus…

DSC_8866_036e

But if you catch them right, you’ll get the most fascinating photos…

DSC_8869_037 

Seriously, I would head back and shoot some more… haha

Till then…

2 Responses to “Cat, bees and butterfly”

Cstan said...

wow... the photo really nice. Cant believe that at UTAR S block also can capture so many nice photo

Mike Cheong said...

That's why... don't underestimate the beauty around UTAR... when you take a look at them at a different perspective, you will see something unique and beautiful.