Monday, June 15, 2009

I couldn’t believe it!

Just because some students were peeking around for answers…

Just because some students snatch away other friends’/foes’ quiz paper and copy them…

Just because we weren’t prepared for our quiz…

Just because of that… she took the decision to AWARD everyone a

    ‘ZERO

                            mark for quiz 1… two marks out of 100 marks in the finals.

 

… Unbelievable… And still say that ‘it is a democratic world, you can comment on this matter’ when the decision has already been made…

 

I don’t know whether I should applaud this idea or what…

The Good… to punish those who copied during the quiz…

The Bad… to punish those who worked hard for the quiz…

No point for me to sob towards that 2 marks now….

4 Responses to “I couldn’t believe it!”

my email applegreen1123@yahoo.com. can explain more? i hardly understand just now. hee~

Mike Cheong said...

What I meant was, I would add you as one of the contributors/writers for the BioMed blog. So you can update and send in posts directly into the blog lor...

I have sent the invite... check your mail box ya!

Më| §zë said...

what sub wor...??

Mike Cheong said...

Lucky for you... I think she didn't teach you last sem...