Sunday, June 7, 2009

Standout in Life with Nuffnang and Tiger

Erm… as the header said so… but I didn’t join the event…

Still, Greg and a few friends of mine went to the event together… During the event, I kinda disrupted Greg’s fun (*sorry for that) and asked him to bring back some bottles for me.

I wanted to collect the bottles as they looked beautiful and artistic with the design. As I don’t really drink, so normally I wouldn’t buy these beers for the purpose of keeping.

So here are some of the photos…

There are 3 designs and as you can see, they’re extremely creatively designed and looked fantastic.

DSC_9246_003

Some close ups…

DSC_9237_000

Erm… I’m not advertising for Tiger beer ar… Just showing it to you…

DSC_9244_002 

Anyway, thanks again to Greg for helping me to take back the bottles. Same goes to the T-shirt, poker cards and the tag.

How I wish I could be there too. Haha. Next time, again, perhaps…

No response to “Standout in Life with Nuffnang and Tiger”