Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gregssssss… zZzZzZZz

I was learned something called single exposure with wireless flash, and merge multiples of them in photoshop. It came out FANTASTIC!

 

So… let me begin with the story of Greg… or better known as Gregorule… He came to me and said… “Help me take photos at the playground… I want ‘jiwangness’ photos…”

I was totally clueless about it… still, since it was dark at night, why not give it a try to shoot something very extraordinary… so I said yes.

Now… Imagine a world full of GREG… or better known as GREG-sssssss…

Gregs

Wah sae… die lar like that…

I don’t think I want to stay in Gregs world…

4 Responses to “Gregssssss… zZzZzZZz”

gregorule said...

hooh?!?!?
i tot I say triplets?!?!
@_____@
and I look damn fat ler weyy...

Mike Cheong said...

who says triplets leh? I thought I took so many mar... mar put all of them in lor... wakakakaka

fat is part of your problem... not all because of me... hehe

elle said...

seriously,i like dis pic!!!!

well done^^

Mike Cheong said...

Thanks... by the way, notice that some of Greg's leg are missing... he's literally a ghost... haha