Sunday, June 21, 2009

I got a part time job!

Yup… I went for my first part time job yesterday. It was great, and I got to do what I like most – photograph.

Sorry, no pictures today. But basically, I wanted to join to shoot photos and learn how to pose the models… some are hard to deal with, some are easy going… still, I don’t really like the ‘posing’ cause it makes things so unreal sometimes…

Never the less, I need to learn all these, and I hope that I can learn them in a more ‘personal’ approach… by knowing slightly more about them… and how I can portray them in the most suitable way…

2 Responses to “I got a part time job!”

Joshualaw said...

where is it? I also want!!! ^^

Mike Cheong said...

It's a local photo studio... now, they prefer permanent full time workers... but you can give it a try...

come talk to me la... hehe