Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally… My stuffs from LPU 8.0

After a mistaken order…

after the hassle of correcting the order…

after failing to correct the order…

after the long wait…

and after the anxious wait…

My Linkin Park Underground 8.0 packaged arrived…!!!

DSC_9796

Got my LPU 8 T-shirt… CD, Stickers some small stuffs that may choke children… and the membership card…

I think it’s a bit too little inside the box… I still remember my first membership – LPU 3… it was great. with post cards, promo leaflets, stickers and more stickers, collector’s cards etc… so much more!

Still, the economy impact should not be the reason BandMerch shrink the fan pack mar… haiz…

Never the less… there are other memberships you can join… with more stuffs inside… but of course you’ll have to pay for it la… for more info, visit LinkinPark Underground

No response to “Finally… My stuffs from LPU 8.0”