Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fire Escape Rehearsal

The best fire rehearsal ever! Never once had this experience. The firefighters actually let us try all the important steps on putting out fire.

When I was in high school, our school merely let one person demonstrate, while the others just stood by to watch. Same goes to our universities in Malaysia.

Here’s the first one, putting out fire with a fire extinguisher.

DSC_9708

This one was quite fun but slightly scary: to use the descending device to lower yourself down safely. Extremely helpful for high rise buildings.

DSC_9718

DSC_9732

DSC_9750

And this last one, which I didn’t try, was on how to use the fire hydrant.

DSC_9772

Definitely love the experience. At least I learnt how to save myself and others during a fire.

 

Anyways, here are some photos of my other classmates… Hopefully I could remember their names by the end of the month. They’ve headed home for Mooncake Festivals and I’ll be celebrating mine here in Hualien.

DSC_9760

DSC_9789

Till then, best wishes to everyone! Take care. More tk.

No response to “Fire Escape Rehearsal”