Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Over active schedule…

Life here seemed mundane for a while, then the next second, it becomes overwhelmingly busy.

Course structure is basically simple. You need to attend the core subjects, and you have extra 6 credit hours for electives. On average, each elective is 2 points. Minimum of 16 points and maximum of 25 points per semester.

Thank goodness I’m exempted from taking subjects like Basic Biology, Basic Chemistry, Calculus and English. But the most headache part is that others are required to convert from Mandarin to English, while I have to convert from English to Mandarin.

And because of all these exemptions, I have to take more elective courses!

So here’s a list classes I am required to attend:

Core:
1. Chinese Language
2. Humanities & Care to the society
3. Life Education
4. Sports and Health

Electives:
1. Web database management system
2. Genes and Diseases
3. International Relations
4. World Cultures
5. JingSi Aphorisms
6. Classical Piano Appreciation
7. Introduction to world religions
 
In addition, I have to exercise and attend Biology and Chemistry as usual… From what I see right now, I might have cramped too much into my schedule… But what to do, there are so many interesting elective courses I can attend!!!
 
Till then, more to come. Hope that I can show everyone the beauty of autumn here in my next post!

One response to “Over active schedule…”

Më| §zë said...

all the best richard.. =]