Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Owh ya! I forgot those important disclaimers….

I realised that my blog might become known to my university course mates, and some of the posts might have unintentionally directed mainly to them.

Just to clear things up a bit, the guides are purely to help others in adapting better in Taiwan University, especially Tzu Chi University.

IF, and IF, you intend to come here because you thought that TCU is a university for Tzu Chings and family of Tzu Chi Volunteers, you’d better think again. It’s not as it seemed to be, and if you intend to come here, be prepared for a bit of culture shock if you don’t prepare yourself enough.

Anyways, if you need assistance in applying into this university, do not hesitate to contact me and I shall walk you through the process if possible.

Till then, take care.

 

P/S: if you’re a TCU student reading all the posts before and after this disclaimer message, I hope that you don’t mind a bit of my personal opinions. They are merely for others to refer to, and hey, everyone has room for improvement, tell me my fault too!

 

Thanks.

No response to “Owh ya! I forgot those important disclaimers….”