Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KARAOKE at Sg. Wang!

It’s not very common for me to go karaoke and for me, it’s almost once every semester only… So here are some photos of other people singing… again… no photos of me inside…

I’m trying out some slow sync flash and it came up with some good effects… except for my friends who got ‘flash bang’ most of the time… due to the ultra strong discharge of Nikon Flash… Sorry guys… haha

Here’s one of the best shots of the night…

DSC_5666_025

And some cute and cuddly couples… As usual…

DSC_5667_026e

DSC_5670_028e

What did you do wrong lar?? RQ always full with expressions…

DSC_5668_027e 

Another awkward expression… kinda cute though!

DSC_5691_044

Greg Cam-whoring again… They’re laughing over their funny self portraits…

DSC_5678_034

The girls seemed to not being able to withstand the guys’ shrieks…

DSC_5684_038

Greg… This following photo is to de-fame you… revenge… muhahahahaha… after what you did to me at KFC…

DSC_5687_040  Ashley sang her heart out….

DSC_5716_063

And finaly… The song, 朋友 (Friends) by 周华健. Together, I took this group photo…

DSC_5734_074

Let’s hope we can remain friends forever…

*See the multiple waving hands… that’s the effect of slow sync… You guys can give it a try if your camera allows manual mode…  set it to slow shutter speed with and rear flash….

One response to “KARAOKE at Sg. Wang!”

gregorule said...

0hM3g0sH!~
Mike, did you jz took a revenge?
I wan start a war if you want you know?
say the word and it's done~ ^^

so?
awaiting for you reply.