Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks, my dear friends…

Well, it’s a treat for me today. Having to dine with my good friends and understanding buddies.

We had pizza for dinner. It was a great fun and a good long chat.

So, we ordered some pizza and started to do some things… Such as taking photographs…

DSC_5788

Then this guy wants his photo taken… Never ending…

DSC_5783 

Since we ordered salad, we planned to build a salad tower… We started off by putting in the base…

DSC_5793_008

Then add more stuffs… with thousand island sauce and mayo as ‘cement’… haha!

DSC_5795_010

Construction almost complete…

DSC_5797_012

Construction completed…

DSC_5800_015e

I know… kinda low ‘tower’ only… cause we actually ordered a lot of food to eat… look at the amount of pizza at the back…

DSC_5801_016

Last but not least, thanks to the person who made it all happen today… non other than Ren Quan, and also my other friends!

DSC_5791_007

Thanks a lot!

P/S: If you want to know why… ask them why they treat me! Don’t ask me… I wouldn’t tell!

No response to “Thanks, my dear friends…”