Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pet Hamster…

My friend, Joanne, has some hamsters and they recently gave birth to some cute……… hamsters! What else?! You thought mice ar?

Hamster mate with hamster of course you get hamsters la! You thought disassortative mating meh? Like lion mate with tiger you get ‘liger’…… *ahem*… I think I’ve too much Genetics in my mind right now…

Never mind, so here’re some photos of the cute little hamsters…

DSC_6049_006

They’re pretty active and restless most of the time… I need to try to shoot photos of them again… next time… slow shutter, to show they’re active run…

DSC_6051_008

This one is a special one… able to climb up the cage… Friends call this one the ‘SPIDERMAN’!!!

DSC_6079_028

That’s it… have to go back to my stack of notes…. T_T

No response to “Pet Hamster…”