Monday, April 20, 2009

My weekend in Kedah

Well, since it’s the study week, I have to study, of course… Started of with Molecular Biology followed by Genetics…

DSC_5863_000

The next day, my whole family went out for hiking in the evening, I thought of shooting some nice sunsets and twilights, but since we when there too early, I didn’t catch any photographs of sunset on hilltop. My dad and I took some photos of the surrounding…

DSC_5898_012

This tree looked like the ‘lucky tree’ where people throw up red papers to hang on the tree for luck etc… Interesting.

DSC_5903_016

And later after the hike, I got something I didn’t expect to get… Leech on my ankle! Manage to get it off, but the anti-coagulant it injected me made my life miserable… Why?? see this…

DSC_5908_020

The blood couldn’t stop bleeding for 2 hours or so (because I didn’t bandage or apply pressure to it) and later I had no choice but to apply pressure to the wound, I cellophane taped my whole leg, so that I can go to sleep… haha

The next day I’ve got some free time, so I went out to my garden and took more photos of green… and more green…. GREENzzzzzz

A butterfly (I think… or moth, I don’t know) on the ixora plant.

DSC_5946_030

The fish pond, full with guppies… *Dr. Gideon, are you reading this? hehe… Sorry, no photos on the guppies… no Macro lens and no polarizer… These plants instead…

DSC_5936_025

DSC_5951_031

Fruit season is coming real soon… and my rambutan tree is full with unripe fruits already! DSC_5957_032

This one is known as “duit-duit” plant… Because the leaves is about the size of 1 cent coins… Correct me if I’m wrong…

DSC_5960_033

DSC_5964_034e

That’s basically my weekend… kinda boring to some I guess… Anyway, I had great fun at home. True enough, home is where the heart is.

No response to “My weekend in Kedah”