Sunday, May 3, 2009

All alone for the month…

I’d be all alone for the month…

My housemates and roommates have moved out…

Leaving me alone behind…

and I need a roommate…

Let’s hope that the new housemates that move in soon can be as harmonious as ever…

Hope…

2 Responses to “All alone for the month…”

Poor thing.. I'm shifting out because its getting too crowded. I didn't mind their friends over.. I couldn't stand the noise they make when they are discussing..and the warcraft'ers and DOTA'ers..haiz..taking the peace like a precious thing..wahaha..

Oh.. Going to GK..
GKGKGKGKGKGKGK..can't wait.. can help spread the news? Need someone to replace me..I think I'd prefer one of their friends, so they can join in the "noise-making".. haha

Mike Cheong said...

Wow... yours is that bad huh? So you've got someone to replace you already? have you put up notices? or asked around? How about putting up notice in UTAR student services...? I'm putting up mine there... Hopefully they've processed my application...

Anyway, all the best to you and the preparation for Neurobio ar... Go somewhere quiet to study...