Friday, May 29, 2009

Furry Red Hot Fruit

The process of dying the hair FIERY RED takes about a year… The suffering is great, but the outcome is good… it’s sweet and delicious…

People awe at the wild RED colour of the hair, and more importantly, the content behind the red hair. It’s definitely edible…

And since the dying-of-hair-red is about to complete… I get to taste what is behind the FIERY RED-haired Fruit…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taadah…

DSC_8224 

Beautiful leh… Just before I depart for KL, I got to taste a few red ones… haha… I’m the first to eat the RAMBUTAN fruit of my tree this season…

DSC_8228

The whole tree was filled with Rambutans and they’re going to look great when ALL OF THEM RIPE at the same time… Just too bad I might not be in Kedah to witness that…

I know some people don’t like rambutans because of the ‘heat’… and you often hear the ah gong, ah ma and your mommy said that “don’t eat so much, very ‘heaty’”.

Well, let me tell you a secret… You should always eat the fruit IMMEDIATELY after it is plucked. And you can rest assure that you wouldn’t get sore throat or fever after that… *Terms and conditions apply* hehe

That’s it for today, happy “exotic” fruit season… wakakakakaka…

No response to “Furry Red Hot Fruit”