Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Visit from New Zealand…

Yes… my last destination before I… *ahem* leave, would be in New Zealand… and my uncle paid a visit to Malaysia after a LOOOOOOOONG few years.

So, we had dinner at a local restaurant… featuring my cute niece… (P/S: I think she’s my niece la… cause I’m not very familiar with all the ‘uncle this and aunt that’)

DSC_7399_005

Before we start out meals, we took some photographs… Here is my two uncles and my mom, featuring my niece… wahahahahaha

DSC_7405_011

My uncle and I… he has definitely gained weight, and I definitely need to stand up straighter… *That’s another reason why I don’t like my photos taken… Cause I’m a bit of hunchback*

DSC_7424_030

And here’s my cousin sister…

DSC_7427_033

The food was quite nice actually… worth the money (I guess)… I’m not sure how much was the bill… hehe

Anyway, tomorrow I’m gonna spend some time with my uncle for a while… Till then.

No response to “Visit from New Zealand…”