Monday, May 25, 2009

Life Without Internet…

I must say, it is amazing that I could survive almost a day without internet… haha

Anyway, the blogging must continue…

So first of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE LIM HX

May all your birthday wishes come true ya!

Next, I shot some bugs around the house… kind of a nuisance sometimes… but good to look at…

DSC_7860_001

This one was caught in the act… of having sex… swt… haha

DSC_7876_007

Thirdly, a very good friend of mine dropped by my house, and we had a bit of photo shoot…

DSC_7965_043

His name is Zaiyed and he’s one of the best friends I’d ever had in high school. And he’s a wonderful chef too… haha

 DSC_7943_021

This one is one of my favourites…

 DSC_7957_035

He used to play a bit of break dancing and BMX but lately, he has been busy with his work and it’s depressing to see a good friend suffering from his cruel boss…

 DSC_7961_039

He was kinda sad actually, from his work and the pressure from top management seemed very cruel to his clients. He’d decided to quit by the end of the month. Hopefully things will change a little…

DSC_7979_054

And FINALLY…

I think my house telephone copper cables have been stolen… so I guess I’ll have to miss the use of internet for a while… till I’m back in KL… haiz…

P/S: If not mistaken, you may collect the Final results from the Faculty office tomorrow… I think…

No response to “Life Without Internet…”