Friday, May 22, 2009

Weird dreams…

I had the weirdest dream ever…

So what happened during my ‘ssssllllaaazzy’ sleep?

1) UTAR was terminated…. muhahahaha… but seriously… the university had to be shut down due to some unknown reasons… because I saw some lecturers with magic powers… like Haalee Pottar… ahaha

2) UTAR was invaded by so called ‘foreigners’… more like zombies… rather… So thanks to the Haalee Pottar magical-power-enabled lecturers… some of them were successfully warded off…

3) The condo where I live has a special lift service… (since when?!) The lift service can cross from one block to another, something like the cable car… Woa! But sadly… the lift did not reach the destination and some of us were stuck at the end of the line for awhile…. *scary*

4) One of my housemates actually became very annoying… don’t know why… suffering from stress or… he just arrived for the new semester and he’s not used to the life here… *I’ll stop here… don’t wanna discuss further*

Seriously… a friend asked me this… “since you dream so much, do you ever dream about shooting photos or in a photo session during the ‘rapid eye movement’ period?”

Well… NO. Never once I had a dream about that… awkward…

And owh ya, I DID dream about meeting Mike Shinoda and have him signed my cap… =P … Whereby, in real life, my cap is still unsigned… :(

P/S: I’m hearing rumours that UTAR will be releasing our results today… but I’m not very sure about that… so everyone… keep your hands crossed!

No response to “Weird dreams…”