Monday, May 4, 2009

Chain RXN

Great… Now I’m addicted to one of Facebook’s games, the day before my Neuro exam…

This game is called Chain Reaction (RXN).

Chain rxn - 01

Simple game, but requires a bit of luck and some patients…

This is how you play… just click on the screen once… and let things take it’s course!

Chain rxn - 02

The balls with collide with each other, form a new explosion ball, and lead to other balls to explode too if collided!

Chain rxn - 03

From there, just accumulate the points…

 Chain rxn - 04

It is fun… but time consuming… haha!

I’d better go back to my neuro now… If you’re interested, visit Facebook – Chain Rxn to play!

2 Responses to “Chain RXN”

metalpanda said...

i play that too =], try this, is another version. http://www.k2xl.com/games/boomshine/

Mike Cheong said...

nice game right? kinda time consuming too..... haha. I'd better stop playing prior to my major exam... hehe