Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movie Day!

  Yep… caught 2 movies in Pavilion today…

1) Monsters VS. Aliens

2) Night at the Museum 2

Well…. Monster vs. Aliens in 3D…. but slightly disappointed with GSC’s projection… the movie jammed during the show…

So no choice, have to wait… and I took some photos…

CSC_8242

Greg with his 3D glasses… and the shy guy not wanting to show his face… haha

CSC_8245

Basically, the movie should be quite good actually. Some parts are really hilarious… and I loved it.

So, after the first movie, my friends and I went for a quick 30 minutes break, and came back for the second movie – Night at the Museum…

Well, what can I say, quite nice la… wahahahaha… use 3 words to settle everything… haha

Then we went over to Times Square for Krispy Kreme…

CSC_8244

While my friends went home, I went to PJ to meet my mom, dad and aunt for dinner… We had a hearty dinner and I went straight home by the STAR rail after that…

Well, never been so scared of travelling alone at night, but today it did scared me a little… some people are just barbaric around the Titiwangsa bus station… scared some other passengers around that area… When some one from the gang of people cried, all hell broke loose… some were yelling and screaming, but thank god, nothing happened.

Luckily enough, I managed to board the bus safely and head home…

Tomorrow, gonna have to wake up early to go for the trip to Bukit Cahaya Agriculture Park… It’s going to be fun and HOT I guess… haha… till then.

2 Responses to “Movie Day!”

renaye said...

i have actually not been to pavilion's cinema!! is it better than the other cinemas like in klcc?

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Mike Cheong said...

So far, it's okay... but I think they are the almost the same, except that TGV's popcorns tastes better... haha