Thursday, May 28, 2009

X-TRA SUPER MACRO…

Some cameras come with Macro Mode… then some extended to Super Macro… But I discovered X-TRA super MACRO… Wah sae… Like big issue niah…

Of course la! I couldn’t afford to own a Macro lens now… So instead, I bought the reverse ring, and made my lens go macro lor…

When I first try out, I used 50mm lens… but I don’t like it, cause it magnifies too much, leading to unable to fit more details into the frame… Later, I found another dad’s lens – the 35-70mm f3.3-4.5 lens. Well, I know it’s not a very good lens, but it suits my need to do reverse lens for Macro, and it allows variable range!!! See Picture for comparison…

DSC_8221_034

I was totally blown away by the fact that I can now shoot macro with just a simple step – reverse the lens!!! WOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So, here are some photos for you to enjoy… Macro in the Rain

DSC_8168_008 

DSC_8172_011

DSC_8181_014

DSC_8146_002

DSC_8191_016 

DSC_8195_018

DSC_8202_023 DSC_8216_030

DSC_8219_032

See how wonderful the ants are… by the way, these ants are known as ‘Semut Selangor’… I have no idea why it’s called that, and it should not to be confused with Semut Api.

This is the very ant that bit me and caused me to have an unforgettable immediate hypersensitivity reaction… with my whole face swollen… like ‘mee ku pau’… haha… My dad joked to me, ‘Why didn’t you take a photo of yourself, ar?’

Anyway, I’ll see everyone back in KL. Till then, have fun for the rest of the semester break guys!

2 Responses to “X-TRA SUPER MACRO…”

gregorule said...

yea, why did u not take a pic of u with the mee ku pau face???
must look really cute! XD

Mike Cheong said...

Yea lor... I regretted for not taking a photo that time... hehe... sorry la... that time still not a blogger yet mar...

By the way, I still remember the day very clearly. It was 30th Dec 2005. I had 2 consecutively bad days just before the new year...

haiz... I met with an accident the next day... 31st Dec 2005...